Saturday, June 30, 2007

Just 'cause

The Strange Questions Survey
Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?: uh...no.
What's the largest age difference between yourself and someone you've date:10 years?
Ever been in a car wreck?:yes
Were you popular in high school?:no
Have you ever been on a blind date?:kinda (long story...didn't work out well!)
Are looks important?:to me? not so much......
Do you have any friends that you've known for 10 years or more??:not quite, though DD is close
By what age would you like to be married?:I may never get married, and that's okay with me.
Does the number of people a person's slept with affect your view of them?:No, and it's not like I ask (though many friends volunteer that info, but usually after I know them fairly well).
Have you ever made a mistake?:None. Kidding. Yes, of course. That's a stupid question.
Are you a good tipper?:Yes, very good.
What's the most you have spent for a haircut?:Well, I usually go to Great Clips so that's less than $20.
Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?:yes
Have you ever peed in public?:Public meaning "in front of people," no. (Well, except in Russia, but that was kind of different situation due to bathroom set-up in some parts of Siberia.) Public meaning "outside behind a tree," yes. (Who hasn't?)
What song do you want played at your funeral?:I'll have to get back to you on that.
Would you tell your parents if you were gay?:I'm not, but if I were, I would not tell them unless I had a compelling reason to do so.

What would your last meal be before getting executed?:Peanut butter chocolate ice cream. (Hey, it's my last meal-- it doesn't need to be nutritionally balanced!) Linc (in Prison Break) chose blueberry pancakes.
Beatles or Stones?:Beatles
If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who?:see "Death Penalty" post
Beer, wine or hard liquor?:tea
Do you have any phobias?:snakes
What are your plans for the future?:to set goals for my future
Do you walk around the house naked?:yes, though not usually completely naked (but it is rather hot here, as I previously mentioned)
If you were an animal what would you be?:dolphin
Hair color you like on someone you're dating?:not picky (about hair!)
Would you rather be blind or deaf?:deaf (easier to be independent than blind)
Do you have any special talents?:yes
What do you do as soon as you walk in the house?:drop everything in a heap by the door and let Pippin out of her cage
Do you like horror or comedy?:comedy (if those are the only choices)
Are you missing anyone?:not really
If you weren't straight, what person of the same sex would you do?:Hmmm....maybe this is why I'm not gay!
Where do you want to live when you are old?:someplace warm with a beach
Who is the person you can count on the most?: my dear DDD :)
If you could date any celebrity past or present, who would it be?:Oh gosh, where do I begin? Scott Foley, Wentworth Miller, Kiefer Sutherland (bit too old), others would do. :) I think Scott and I would work personality-wise. Wentworth might be a bit too impressed with himself, but I can't quite tell if it's that or exhaustion when he's doing interviews. Kiefer seems like a great guy, in general, not to mention that he is JACK BAUER.
What did you dream last night?:can't remember
What is your favorite sport to watch?:I hate sports.
Are you named after anyone?:My middle name is after my mom.
What is your favorite alcoholic drink?:N/A
Non alcoholic drink?:Blueberry-pomegranate juice with sparkling water
Have you ever been in love?:no
Do you sing in the shower?:no but I sing around the house and in the car
Have you ever been arrested?:no but I've been chased by the police
What is your favorite Holiday?:Arbor Day
Would you ever get plastic surgery?:not unless I was in a disfiguring accident
Have you ever caught a fish?:nope, never been fishing (though I used to have a pet fish named Spot-- because I really wanted a puppy)

No comments: